Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fraas Cashmink Scarves

Scarves are great accessories; they can dress up an outfit and add pattern, texture and color. I can’t resist a beautiful scarf and I purchase all types, from thick warm winter scarves, bright soft fall scarves and light, thin circle scarves for spring. I even went as far as Dubai and purchased bold embellished scarves to use as stylish evening wraps. When Fraas, The Scarf Company asked me to try their cashmink scarf I was intrigued and had never heard of cashmink before. 


Cashmere is known to be one of the softest fabrics on the market and sought after for its comfortable smooth texture. Although we would all love to be wrapped in lavish cashmere it tends to be rather pricey. 

Cashmink, created by Fraas is an ingenious material developed to offer the same luxurious feel and elegant look of cashmere at affordable prices. Cashmink scarves are 100% acrylic and feel “almost identical to cashmere.”


I received a scarf in the color perwinkle which is light blue. The scarves also comes in many other colors ranging from grey, fuchsia, black, berry, gold, coral, red, pumpkin, emerald, chocolate and more. The variety of color choices is suitable for every season.


The first thing I noticed when I touched the scarf was how incredibly soft and extravagant it felt! It feels wonderful against the skin and is made to rest comfortably against even the most sensitive skin types. It is also lightweight yet still able to keep me warm. I like the quality of the woven material and it looks stylish for formal occasions and everyday wear.


In most stores these scarves retail for under $30 and you can find them on Amazon.com for as little as $17. These scarves are medium length, not too long and not too short, perfect for a variety of looks. I also like that the fabric doesn't wrinkle easy.

The color I have appears light and bright in the sunlight, great for a crisp spring day. Indoors however the blue takes on a deeper hue.


Because of the wonderfully plush fabric and the color options I think these scarves would be a great idea for both men and women.


If you would like to check out these pretty scarves you can find them at Frass.Com or you can order the style shown in this post directly from the company at: 212-575-0191

**Disclaimer: This products was provided to me for a sponsored review courtesy of Fraas via Lipton Publicity. All opinions stated in this review are my own and based on my experience with the products. I am not compensated for any purchases made.**

3 comments:

  1. hey friend! pretty scarf! i bet it is warm too. i would so love one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scarfs. Actually, I collect them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty scarf! I bought about 5 pashmina scarves on my trip to Nepal, and somehow lost them before I even left the country. I'm pretty sure that they got taken out of my suitcase in one of the guesthouses we stayed at, but I didn't notice until we were already in another city. I will take a look at the Fraas site and maybe I can find a replacement! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...