Saturday, March 29, 2014

Jewelbits Subscription Box Review

Nothing dresses up an outfit like stunning jewelry. Accessorizing with the right pieces can add stylish flare to even the plainest outfit and create an eye catching fashion statement. Today I have a review on a wonderful subscription service for all you accessory lovers.


How Jewelbits Works
Jewelbits is a subscription services that acts like your own personal shopper based on the style you choose from the website. They deliver 2-4 boutique style pieces to your door every month that can be worn separately or together.
Pricing
Jewelbits offers 3 payment plans to chose from. One month costs $39, three months is $37 (per month) and if you sign on for 6 months each box cost $33. Shipping to The U.S is free and shipping to Canada is an additional $10.
Your Personal Style
There are 3 personal styles to choose from on the website:




Each style category has examples of the type of jewelry you will receive so you can browse through and see what you like. You can also change your style category at any time. The style I chose was Glam Gal because I prefer sparkle and lavish, show stopping pieces but I also like the "elegant, romantic jewelry"  in the Classic category. 

The items came packaged in a cute box, wrapped in pink feminine paper which makes it a great gift idea. In fact you can also gift your box to someone during your subscription period. 


The box I received contained three pieces of dazzling jewelry. I did find that the category I chose coincided with my personal style and I love all the pieces!

The first item is this gorgeous cuff style bracelet. The shape and unique design coupled with the elegant sparkles makes it a great piece for formal occasions and fun parties. The clasp on the bracelet is sturdy and I like that the glitter doesn't come off and transfer.


This is definitely a bracelet that would catch my attention if I was strolling through a boutique.


The next item is this gold colored coil ring, great for every occasion. I like that it looks like 7 separate rings with intertwining bands. It doesn't seem to be adjustable but fits comfortably on my middle finger. It is simple yet interesting and stacked jewelry is very trendy right now. 




The last item is my favorite! This glamorous necklace is a great statement piece, in fact I recently wore it to the ballet Swan Lake which was a formal event. Paired with a simple blouse it also works with office attire or casual, stylish outfits. It can be worn as a choker or adjusted to hang lower and the chain is durable. I love the design and the large exquisite jewels that hang and sparkle. 




Final Thoughts
I like that the box included a variety of good quality, beautiful pieces. All the items fit me well but if you have concerns with sizing or with certain metals you may want to consult the company.

Overall I really like this subscription service. It is great for revamping your jewelry box and acquiring unique pieces to build a versatile and captivating collection.

For more information on this subscription box you can visit the website at Jewelbits.Com

**Disclaimer: These products were provided for a sponsored review courtesy of Jewelbits. All opinions stated in this review are my own and based on my experience with the products. Results may vary based on individual use.**

14 comments:

  1. Such lovely goodies! I love that ring I love stacked rings and it's nice that It looks that way without the trouble of stacking haha- and the necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really good subscription service! That ring looks amazing! I would probably pick Boho Babe.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice box. Love the necklace and ring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. all three pieces are beautiful- I love the necklace especially! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh these are nice pieces! This is a really nice box. I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin and twitter! Stop by my links sometime xx

    |Bloglovin|Twitter|Like My Facebook Page|

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that ring! I actually though it was a bunch of rings when I first looked at the picture, but I really like that it's just one piece

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard to this sub. service but it sounds great- I love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the necklace <3 I don't think we will ever have a similar box here, we don't even have a beauty box subscription :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jewelbits is working on going international!!! sign up for the email newsletter to find out when they do!

      Delete
  9. I haven't tried a jewelry subscription service yet! The one I was looking into made you return the pieces of jewelry every month and I wasn't interested in that. I am curious about the Boho Babe jewelry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is interesting. I've been looking for some good pieces lately. Maybe I should give this box a shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...