Monday, March 31, 2014

Pink and Purple Spring Eye Makeup

Today I have another quick makeup look to share. This is a simple look I created while playing around with the Coastal Scents 120 palette (palette 2 on the website). I was asked by some readers to show more ways to use this palette and I like how these colors compliment each other.

For the lid color I used a combination of the top three purple/pink shades in the 1st tray (4th row from the right) and the very last dark purple on tray 2 (4th row from the right). These colors are bright, saturated and bold, a great way to kick off spring!

4 comments:

  1. You're really gifted with makeup application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love bright makeup on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple and pink r my fav combo.. looks lovely xoxo
    My latest post: http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/04/miss-claire-kiss-proof-lipgloss-in.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...