Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tilth Beauty

Tilth Beauty offers a luxurious, high performance skin care line that is safe, effective and cruelty free. The line focuses on anti-aging and like many of the skin care products I prefer, Tilth uses natural ingredients and botnaicals. Most of their products are also gluten, paraben and phthalate free.


Eye Wondrous Serum
I use an eye cream or serum every night to prevent the signs of aging but more importantly to clear up darkness. The skin under the eye area is delicate and sensitive so it is wise to be cautious of what products you apply there.

The Eye Wondrous Serum by Tilth is fortified with peptides and retinol to prevent and improve the look of wrinkles and crows feet. The serum can also be used on the face and neck to provide the same anti-aging benefits and healthy looking skin.
Ingredients
It also contains: witch hazel, rose hip, birch bark, lavender, sandalwood, palmarosa, jasmine and many more natural ingredients. For a full list of ingredients click  HERE.

Benefits:
* Plumps and fills fine lines to make them less noticeable
*Reduces wrinkle depth
*Improves collagen and firms skin
*Builds elasticity
*Firms and smooths
*Repairs UV damage
*Lightens dark circles

The consistency of this serum is rather thin so you have to be mindful of how much you pump out. One full pump is more than enough for both eyes so I use half a pump. The serum provides great hydration and according to a show Dr. Oz did, retinol should be a key component in eye serum because it is highly effective in improving the look of dark circles and bags. Although darkness and lines don’t vanish overnight I like waking up with eyes that look bright and rested instead of tired and haggard. I have been using this eye serum for months now and so far the results are positive.

This serum retails for $62 per (15 g), a little goes a long way and the ingredients are great. You can find more information HERE
Intense Restoration Moisture Cream
After months of use this cream has become one of my favorite facial moisturizers. It uses flower fractions and natural botanicals to keep skin supple. For those who suffer from dry skin and need to fight the effects of the frigid winter this is one of the most hydrating formulas I have used to date. 


Ingredients & Benefits
* Builds up collagen
*Raspberry wax is what provides the intense moisture and quick absorption
*Black currant: improves circulation, prevents tissue damage and dehydration
*Rose hip: rich in anti oxidants, encourages cell regeneration
*Lotus flower: protects, strengthens and improves elasticity
* Provides a nutrient rich complexion
* High in antioxidants
Also contains: jojoba, rose hip, witch hazel, sunflower, lavender, red poppy, sandalwood, ylang ylang, currant seed and a long list of floral extracts! I am amazed at how many natural ingredients are packed into this moisturizer! To see the full list of ingredients click HERE 


The jar is rather heavy and contains a lot of product. I love this moisturizer! It is of medium thickness, creamy and a little goes a long way. When they say “intense moisture” they aren't kidding, it is wonderful for dry or combination skin types because it provides incredible hydration without feeling greasy. When I use this cream I feel instant relief of dryness and it provides moisture that is soothing and long lasting. I use it at night and during the day under makeup. It is great for getting rid of dry, flaky patches and contains no animal or dairy bi-products, it also smells good.

This cream retails for $55 per (50g) and you can find it HERE

Argan –Tangerine Deep Cleansing Lotion (with anti-aging benefits)
This cleanser is made to remove dirt, oil and makeup with the benefits of tangerine blossom and aroma therapy. It is rich in fatty acids which nourish the skin.


Ingredients & Benefits
*Jojoba oil: moisturizes, protects, conditions and balances oil production
*Argan oil: nourishes, protects and regenerates

The cleanser smells of citrus and is great for travel because it has a cap that prevents spills. When I first used the product I was unsure if it would remove makeup and deep cleanse because it feels oil based rather than lotion- like. It also does not lather or suds up at all, but surprisingly it does clean my skin very effectively. It removes the remnants of makeup and washes off with water alone leaving behind no discernible residue. When the product is rubbed in the hands and applied to the face there is a warm, soothing effect which feels very pleasant.

After use my skin felt smooth, clean and refreshed without feeling dry and stripped. The natural oils leave my skin soft and because the cleanser is effective, mild and non- irritating I can accept the fact that it doesn't suds up.
This cleanser retails for $34 per (120 g), you can find it HERE

Overall this is an impressive skin care line. The products are great quality, react favorably with my skin and produce good results.

You can find Tilth Beauty products on their website at: TilthBeauty.Com


 **Disclaimer: These products were provided to me for a sponsored review courtesy of Tilth Beauty. All opinions stated in this review are my own and based on my experience with the products. Results may vary based on individual use.**

3 comments:

  1. I love getting to discover new all-natural brands through your blog. The ingredients in these products are outstanding, I love anything with argan oil so that lotion is very tempting! :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie, I try to review some great products on here and bring a variety of brands to my readers. I know people have different skin types and conditions and that not every product that works for some will work for others. I hope that in trying out different products and reviewing them my readers find something they like.

      Delete
  2. This line sounds really great, especially the cream! :)

    BeyondBlush

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...