Saturday, March 30, 2013

KleanColor Nail Lacquer Review


 I bought these nail lacquers because I thought the bright neon colors would look great for a summer mani or pedi. I was especially drawn to the neon green and yellow thinking that they would really pop on bright sunny days.

These nail lacquers were very hard to work with. The formula was thin and the polish went on very transparent. The neon yellow and lime colors were the worst. I needed several heavy coats before the polish would show true to its color and even then it took a very long time to dry. The thickness of the coats I had to apply caused the polish to crease and indent on everything I touched making my manicure look messy and unappealing.

The only colors that I had some luck with were the pink and purple/pink colors. Although they too had a thin watery consistency I managed to achieve a pretty decent pedicure using these colors.

Since these are mini bottles the brush was small making it difficult to apply the polish.

 I will not be purchasing anything in this particular line of nail lacquer again. 

1 comment:

  1. I BOUGHT SOME OF THESE NAIL POLISHES RECENTLY ON A WHIM. WHILE I LOVE THE COLORS, I WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE FORMULA. MY NEON GREEN COLOR NAIL POLISH WAS SO THICK THAT IT DID NOT DRY PROPERLY ON MY NAILS SO THEY'VE GOT ALL MESSED UP. I DID PUT SOME ACETONE INSIDE SO HOPEFULLY IT IS NOT TOO THICK ANYMORE. THEY ARE ONLY $1.99 THOUGH...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...