Sunday, March 3, 2013

e.l.f. Great Cosmetics for Less


I love high end makeup, but I also enjoy getting good quality makeup at ridiculously great prices. e.l.f. or eyes, lips face cosmetics offers a wide range of makeup and beauty products that are of great quality but with this line you don’t have to shell out the big bucks to look beautiful. This post will encompass a list of my favorite e.l.f. products.




e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator: I love this exfoliator because it smells good and it has some great natural ingredients that makes my lips soft and supple. It is very useful in the winter when I have dry chapped lips. It also makes my lipsticks go on very smooth because it leaves no dry skin behind. 


e.l.f. Custom Compact and Single Eye Shadow Quad: I like this product because you can buy the empty compact for $1.00 and then custom pick 4 eye shadows to go in it. The single shadows are great quality, are easy to blend and have good pigmentation, they are also only $1.00 each. 







e.l.f. Makeup Setting Spray: This setting spray works great to keep your makeup lasting all day. It also has great ingredients like aloe, green tea and cucumber. I do find that for the best results I have to mist my face very heavily but for $3.00 you can't go wrong.





e.l.f. All Over Cover Stick in Pick Lemonade: This all over face stick cost $1 and you can use it on your lips, on your cheeks and even as an eye shadow! I love this color because it is very pigmented and it gives my cheeks a rosy glow. 







e.l.f. Cream Eye Liner and the Elf Angled Eyeliner Brush: This cream eyeliner along with the angled eyeliner brush (in the photo below)  makes it very easy to apply eye liner. You get a smooth highly pigmented application that lasts all day. The cream eye liner is $3 and the angled eyeliner brush is also $3. 






e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer: I have tried many primers and I use to use the MAC prep and prime all the time until I found the e.l.f . face primer. This primer makes my skin very smooth, even and ready for my foundation. The primer is $6




e.l.f.  Translucent Matyifying Powder: This powder is great if you want something to set your makeup without giving you any color. This powder blends in flawlessly and goes on smooth. You can get this for $3



e.l.f. Contour Blush and Bronzer: I like this set because the bronzer helps to contour and works with a variety of skin tones. The blush gives a touch of color with a light dusting of shimmer for a nice glow. You can get this duo for $3




e.l.f. Eye Brow Kit in medium: This kit comes with a gel to shape and fill in the brows and a setting powder which I think gives my brows a very natural look.  This kit is $3


BRUSHES



e.l.f. Flawless Concealer brush: This is my favorite elf brush. This brush is so much better than those flat concealer brushes. It really gets the concealer where you need it to go and blends it very well. This brush is also great quality and costs $3 


e.l.f. Duo Fiber Stipple Brushes: I have the regular size and the smaller size duo fibre brushes and they both work really well. The large one could be a bit denser in bristles but they still both work very well for blending in liquid foundation or even stippling on blush. These brushes are $3 each.



e.l.f. Kaubki Face Brush: This brush is great when used with  blush, powder foundation or setting powder. It is dense, soft and I get minimal shedding. It helps create a flawless look for just $6 





e.l.f.  Studio Powder Brush: I love this brush, for $3 dollars you get a large incredibly soft brush that is great for blending liquids and powders to produce an even flawless look. This brush is $3





e.l.f Professional Blending Eye Brush: For $1 this brush is great for blending eye shadows effortlessly into the crease.



e.l.f. Professional Eye Shadow Brush: I have about 8 of these eye shadow brushes because they work great for patting on and building up the color of eye shadows. They are $1 each.





e.l.f. Small Angled Brush: This brush is great for filling in my eyebrows and the shape of the brush is ideal for giving shape to my brows. 




e.l.f. Shine Eraser Sheets: These sheets are great for blotting off excess oil for those of us who have oil prone skin. 








e.l.f Vanilla Coconut Conditioning Body Butter: I cannot find these body butters on the website anymore but I did buy this in a store a while back so you may still be able to find some. I hope they start selling them online again because I loved how moisturizing and creamy these body butters feel on my skin. 





e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipsticks: On the days that you do not want a heavy lipstick and a lot of color these sheer glosses give you a touch of color. They are a bit sticky but they don’t dry out my lips. I would recommend the darker shades if you want a bit more color, they are only $1 each.





There are still many products that I would like to try from this brand so I will probably be doing a post on those products in the future. I definitely recommend that you give this brand a try. The only downside is that many of these products cannot be easily found in Canadian stores and some of them I have only seen on the website, however Target does sell many e.l.f products.  







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great info. I had been putting off the purchase of Naked II palette. Looks like Elf is much more cost effective. I have a great solution if you are looking to make money from(or more) money from your blog while continuing to write about make-up, beauty and your favorite products. Contact me...fill out the form at http://stickysweetmarketing.com. All the Best , Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...