Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-in Treatment Review


I will admit that I am a bit of a product junkie when it comes to hair and makeup products and I am always on the look out for a good conditioner.

This leave-in conditioner and treatment by Aveeno is targeted for dry damaged hair; and although I don't have extremely dry or damaged hair I find that I get the most moisture from these types of products. 

Info about this product:
*Infused with nourishing wheat complex
*Contains fruit oil
* Fusion of deep conditioners and moisturizers 
*Scientific studies show that 3 uses helps repair dry damaged hair
*Zeros in on the weakest part of the hair and fortifies it with protein 
*Gives you beautiful healthy looking hair

Directions:
Spray all over hair, comb through evenly and do not rinse.

I use this leave-in after I have cleansed and conditioned my hair in the shower, I spay it onto wet or damp hair.

My results and review:
*I do notice that when I use this product my hair feels a lot softer than without it
*It makes my hair feel more moisturized 
*My hair is a tad more bouncy
* It smells great
*The only downside is that I go through it very quickly. There isn't much product in the bottle (5.2 FL. OZ) and for my long thick hair I can finish a bottle in about a week and a half.

I do think that this treatment helps improve the overall look and feel of  my hair. It helps combat dryness and makes my hair feel better to the touch. 

I would recommend giving this product a try. I purchase this product at Walmart for about $6 although when it goes on sale you can get it for about $4.97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...