Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Ban.dō 12-Month Planner Review

2016 seemed to fly by but I’m ready to embrace 2017 with positivity and I'm excited to see what amazing opportunities lie ahead. One thing you may not know about me is that I am very organized and meticulous about detail. My year usually consists of work, media and high-profile red carpet events, many press trips and personal vacations, girl’s night and family fun, date nights with my hubby, festivals, shows, grand openings, parties and a very busy publishing schedule. To help me keep organized the fab PR ladies at Mary Kay sent me a cute ban.dō planner for Christmas and since I’m attracted to anything pink, girly and sparkly (don’t judge) I absolutely love it!



This agenda is larger than the average purse-size variety (8 in. X 10 in.) but it does fit in larger totes. What I like most is the functionality and design. The colors and artwork is vibrant and fun with inspirational messages before each new month in case you need a little pick-me-up.


Each month is also separated with colorful dividers which makes flipping back and forth super easy and the glittery elastic band closure also functions as a bookmark.


If you like using stickers to decorate your planner and commemorate special events, this one has 2 full pages of them although I would have liked a few more practical, everyday designs.


There is a double-sided pocket at the front for extra storage, a nice notebook at the back plus a lot of additional space at the end of each month for jotting down whatever you want.  


I also use agendas like this as a journal. I record my thoughts and goals with photos, souvenirs from my travels, drawings, postcards and more plus you can break out the pencil crayons and doodle away! It also makes a nice keepsake to reflect back on everything you did and accomplished.  



The planner retails for just $26.00 and is available in a variety of colors and styles. You can visit the website by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...