Tuesday, May 9, 2017

LuMesh Blendable Lip/Cheek Stick - Review & Swatches

I was introduced to LuMesh Cosmetics a few years ago and since then I’ve been enjoying their Hydrating Lipgloss. The company may be small and fairly new but the products are formulated for women of all age groups and ethnicities without the use of parabens, sulfates or synthetic fragrances. The brand's support of diversity and self acceptance is represented by a range of complexion flattering pigments designed to accentuate the natural beauty of every woman.


The Lip/Cheek Sticks are beautifully packaged in chic black tubes with a clear base that displays each color. I love the idea of putting a small mirror on the cap because I don’t always remember my compact and it makes reapplying on-the-go quick and convenient.


The sticks were conceptualized as multi-purpose products designed to glide across the lips and cheeks for a sheer wash of color. The lush pigment melts into the skin as it's warmed by body heat and feels very silky, nourishing and lightweight - similar to a supple tinted balm. The infusion of Vitamin E, plant extracts and antioxidants condition, soften and hydrate with no greasiness and the rejuvenating effects are long lasting.

Julie

Although the colors are not intense, they aren’t completely sheer either. I was able to enhance the saturation by layering for a bit more coverage and all 3 shades are universal. I love how comfortable and moist my lips feel and the radiant sheen makes my pout appear healthy and smooth.

Michelle

Applying the color to the cheeks is a bit tricky because the texture is creamy and a tad glossy so blending too much can fade it out completely. Instead I swipe it on directly from the tube and gently dab at it with a finger to achieve a natural flush. You also have to set it lightly to prevent transfer but be careful not to wipe it all off with your brush. To avoid breaking the sticks don’t twist them up too much (that goes for most lipstick) and to switch from face to lips make sure to wipe off any foundation residue that may affect application.



Although you can use the sticks as sheer blush I personally prefer powder formulas for the face. As lip treatments/lipsticks these are definitely a trendier alternative to traditional balms and when you crave a light tint + dryness relief they deliver the perfect amount of juicy shine.

Jill

I'm looking froward to seeing what the future holds for this brand and I hope they expand the line to include some full-coverage matte or cream lipsticks! The Lip/Cheek Sticks retail for $36.00 each and LuMesh is available online at lumesh.com and select retailers listed on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...