Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Lancome L’Absolu Mademoiselle Shine Lipstick: Review & Swatches

Sometimes a girl just needs a gorgeous lipstick that she can swipe on quickly without worrying about smudging dryness or discomfort. Lancome seems to understand exactly what women want because the new L’Absolu Mademoiselle Lipsticks ($38.00 ea) are juicy, vibrant and incredibly hydrating.


The color selection is gorgeous! Your choices include a trendy collection of classic red, plum, pink, wine, nude and coral - something for every skin tone, style and occasion.

The first thing I noticed was how lush and lightweight the formula is. It contains rose oil, vitamin E, and a patented moisture lock complex that protects, nourishes and conditions for hours! The fruity scent smells delicious and the color glides on effortlessly with minimal transfer and no bleeding.


I usually prefer matte lipsticks but I’ve totally fallen in love with the glistening shine and plush finish of these bright hues. They make my pout feel soft, smooth and youthful with a sexy plumping effect.

As the pigment drenches parched lips in supple moisture it feels like a soothing balm with the buildable color of a satin lipstick. I don’t need to reapply often and the gold tubes are are super chic. 

During hectic workdays or long flights, the lipstick prevents skin from chapping or peeling and never feels sticky or slick. I always keep one in my purse to enhance my complexion right before a big meeting or event.


The best part – you don’t have to wait for a good lip day to wear them. The color looks great even when your pout is in bad shape and they actually make my skin feel healthier  – silky, resilient and completely replenished.

Swatches left to right: 232 Mademoiselle Plays, 368 Mademoiselle Smiles, 382 Mademoiselle Shine, 398 Mademoiselle Loves and 157 Mademoiselle Stands Out

Lancome is available at Shoppers Drug Mart, department store counters and online at lancome.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...