Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Merlot Natural Grape Seed Skin Care Review

It seems like I’ve tried almost every beauty product on the market so when new trends and passing fads become overwhelming, I go back to the basics.

Merlot was one of the very first companies I worked with when launching my website. I used their products for many years and my entire family saw visible improvements in the health of their skin.


The brand’s philosophy is simple – they believe that their customers can look like a million bucks without spending that much and as someone who uses five thousand dollar face masks, this ideology is very refreshing. Sometimes simple ingredients are all you really need and Merlot features the natural power of grape seed antioxidants to reverse signs of aging and environmental damage.

I am no stranger to the health benefits of red wine and grape seeds. The extract is 50 times more potent than Vitamin E and nearly 25 times more effective than Vitamin C. I use the oil to cook with and drink non-alcoholic red wine to keep my cholesterol in check. It is also known to prevent certain cancers, increase blood flow, strengthen collagen and improve brain and organ function.

Merlot’s entire range is cruelty-free, vegan, paraben free and the family-owned business is based in the U.S.A.

Day Routine
In the morning I always use a good face wash to cleanse my pores, control oil and remove bacteria that may be lurking beneath the surface. The nourishing soap-free Grape Seed Cleanser ($11.00) eliminates impurities, moisturizes and soothes with a fragrance-free blend of cucumber, apple and papaya extract. My face never feels tight, itchy or dry and it is safe to use around the eyes. The rich cream feels great but it doesn't lather. 


Before applying makeup I prep, hydrate and replenish my skin with the Sunrise Serum ($22.00) which contains high-tech, anti-aging peptides. The lightweight, water-based liquid absorbs instantly without greasiness and creates a smooth, silky base for flawless foundation. It also improves texture and tone by plumping and firming.


On top of the serum I apply a layer of Merlot’s Grape Seed Moisturizer ($17.00) with powerful antioxidants and botanicals. Enriched with SPF and free radical defense, the formula helps inhibit the aging process and shields skin from daily aggressors without oil or heavy fragrance. You can tell the cream is infused with a lot of grape seed extract because it has a purple tint and a supple finish.


Evening Routine
At bedtime I use the Grape Seed Cleanser to eliminate makeup and pollutants before applying the Moonlight Radiance Night Cream ($20.00). The consistency is a bit richer than the daily moisturizer and the revitalizing anti-aging complex renews tired looking skin that has been damaged by natural or external elements. State-of-the-art peptides reduce the appearance of wrinkles while boosting collagen, enhancing elasticity and balancing pH to restore the dermal layer. For very dry skin I recommend using a generous amount. The cream never clogs pores and when used frequently it brightens, softens and firms.


For velvety skin, apply 2 drops of Vineyard Gold Facial Oil made with 100% pure grape seed ($18.00). This is my favorite product in the line because it repairs and rejuvenates as you sleep without causing breakouts. It also works wonders on cracked heels, brittle nails, ragged cuticles and chapped lips. The light, dewy sheen makes skin glow without greasy buildup.


Don’t forget to apply the Grape Seed Eye Cream ($13.00) if you want to look well rested and refreshed. This invigorating treatment improves circulation, reduces puffiness, diminishes dark circles, moisturizes, boosts collagen and smooths fine lines.


Merlot Skincare is available at merlotskincare.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...