Friday, July 19, 2013

Michael Kors Handbags and Watch

Everyone has probably heard of the fashion designer Michael Kors. He is best known for designing American sports wear for women. He also has a great collection of handbags and other accessories. Every time I pass by the store my eyes wander in and explore all of the beautiful bags and watches.

This watch is called the Parker Glitz. It has a beautiful classic silver band with a nice large face surrounded by 2 layers of crystals. This watch matches with just about any outfit and I absolutely love the design. I think it is a perfect size for my wrist, not overpowering but not too small either.

And who doesn't need a black everyday purse? This purse is simple yet I love the front buckle design and the roomy compartments inside. It is also very good quality, (genuine leather) and easy to clean. This purse is called the Bedford large satchel (in black) if you are interested.


This cute but small cross body bag is perfect for when I don't want to carry a large bulkier purse. This bag is called the Fulton large cross body (in pink) and it is made of genuine leather. It may look small but the inside has a lot of room for your cards and other essential items. 



Do you own any Michael Kors handbags or watches? Which is your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I don't own any Michael Kors pieces but maybe some one will gift me with one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Michael kors' stuff! I've wanted one of his watches for so long - hopefully I get one soon :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is such a nice watch! It is simple yet elegant. Nice post.

    www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - i love them all

    Katie x
    confessionsandcreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bags and watches...!!!!


    Thanks for sharing bro...!!!!


    I like it very much and hope that we will get more style from you....!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...