Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Love & Beauty Nail Polish

Hi everyone,
I picked up some new nail polish at Forever 21 so I thought I would let everyone know that some of the nail polish is on SALE for 99 cents while others are just $3.88. I did a previous post on these polishes but here are some new ones. If you would like to check it out you can CLICK HERE for more details.






And here are the colors I posted previously for those of you who missed it
These polishes are pretty good quality and a decent price.

I also picked up a beautiful red by Wet n Wild called: I read a good book. It is a a lot darker than it appears in the photo but I couldn't capture the true color with the lighting conditions. 

10 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Forever21 nail polishes but I really like the blue glittery color of the first one! ^^


    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, and what a great deal! I like putting bold colors on my toenails, especially in the summer :)

    I wanted to invite you to the Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs from Tuesday nights till the end of Saturday, Come stop by if you have some time :)
    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/07/meet-greet-blog-hop-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm interested in what that shimmery teal looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh many cute and lovelies colors of nail polish.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought one in Neon Green for 99c, and Im in love with it! It takes three coats to get to my liking, but I agree that its really good quality for the price. I didnt know that the sale was still going on; Im gonna go grab some more! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are great, your link didn't work by the way, it went to a Go Daddy advertising site for some reason

      Delete
  6. i love any kind of polish that's hot pink or red. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colors are super cute, great choices sweetie!

    xoxo Pakize

    Madame Keke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the color choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of that brand before but I defiantly look them up and try them out

    Georgie xx
    www.letsgoliveinafairytale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...