Monday, August 29, 2016

My Burberry Black - Perfume Review

As I make my way around the bustling city attending media events, parties and festivals, My Burberry has been one of my go-to fragrances for every occasion. I love how the sophisticated, elegant aroma puts the perfect finishing touch on all my outfits and the seductive scent lasts as long as my day does.


Recently the brand released Burberry Black - an intense, sensual interpretation of the original fragrance that was inspired by their iconic trench coat. Everything about this new scent is warm, bold and exhilarating! From the mysterious amber bottle tied with a sleek black ribbon to the expensive, richness of the well blended, intoxicating notes.


The brand has even gone a step further to etch my initials into the bottle which you can have done at select stores. For holidays, anniversaries, birthdays and other special occasions, this personalized touch makes gift giving even more special.


The main notes include an intricate fusion of sun-drenched jasmine, scintillating peach nectar, candied rose and a base of warm amber and patchouli - reminiscent of an English garden at dusk. Although I can still detect similarities between the core notes of Burberry Black and the original, the new blend evokes a deep, smoldering essence paired with bright sweetness to create a provocative contrast. When I want to tone down the sugary elements, I simply apply the perfume more sparingly and I like that it works beautifully with my body chemistry without fading very much.

The 90 ml bottle featured here retails for $138.00 and it is available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Hudson’s Bay, Sephora, Nordstrom, Murale and Jean Coutu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...