1. Name a beauty routine you barley do:
Applying false lashes. I don`t like applying them, I don’t like the smell of most of the glues, and many of them feel heavy and cumbersome on my eyelashes.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I wash my brushes about every 3 months, I know I should probably do it more often but I do disinfect them with a spray of alcohol between uses.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
I am ashamed to say that I don’t really have the patience for doing my nails even though I love having a fresh manicure. I have gone up to a week with chipped polish! I didn't like it but I didn't do anything about it either.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation, etc)?
If it is an essential item like foundation I will buy it right away, most of the time I have a backup or I buy a new one when I see that I am running low.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I would say not sharpening my pencil eyeliners or lip liners. I just don’t like to use those sharpeners (maybe it is laziness) and I hate when they don`t sharpen to the correct point. Sometimes I just fling the one I am using aside and use another one to avoid sharpening.
6. Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
I hate checking my personal voice mail! I don`t know why but I just do. Sometimes I put it off for weeks and just let the messages sit there. If people need to leave a message they should text or email me.
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
No. Usually when I have to go somewhere and I have to dress up I like to spend more time on my makeup (45mins-50mins) just making sure my eye shadow looks fab and blending everything flawlessly. I start getting ready early to be on time.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?¸
It depends. If they are beauty items that I don`t NEED then I probably could go without them for a while but if they are essential items then no.
9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Right now I would like to move my makeup and nail polish into a larger area for storage but everything is rather organized. I have organizers and I know where everything is.
10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I started my blog a couple of years ago when I knew nothing about blogging and how to go about it. After the first few posts I just stopped blogging and became busy with other things. I think at the start of my blog I went almost a year between posts (I know it`s terrible) but I didn`t have a goal in mind and I didn`t know what I was doing. As I became focused and did more research I totally changed my blog and started almost from scratch again.
I am tagging these lovely ladies:
Pashun Trisha from: http://pashuntrisha.blogspot.ca/
Ginger from: http://www.beautyandthetravelbeat.com/
Makeup Demon http://makeupdemon.blogspot.ca/