Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Sunset Inspired Eye Shadow: Highlighting & Warm Foundation

I decided to so something inspired by the beautiful colors in a summer sunset on a warm night because I love how the colors blend together in the sky. I used deep orange, deep red and corals. I also used pinks and a bit of silver to tie everything together. For this look I used my Coastal Scents palette and my Inglot palette. I also used some of my e.l.f. shadows.

 In total I used 9 different colors to get this effect and blended them together. I also used a warmer (darker) foundation and I tried to make sure the lighting was warm for more of a summer's evening bronzed effect instead of shooting in direct sunlight or with bright lights.

I used a lot of my Lorac Tantalizer Bronzer to give my skin a radiant glow (I did a review in a previous post about this bronzer).

13 comments:

  1. This is a great look! The pinks and corals are great on you!

    P
    http://pinktopieces.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love to see bold colors like reds used on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is gorgeous! The colors blend together really well and they really do exude summer feelings. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous eye makeup, love the colors! Found you through the blog hop :)

    Elizabeth @ Undeniably, me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I saw your blog and left a comment as well. I totally agree with you about women being so miserable to each other

      Delete
  5. you did a great job - it turned out so beautiful! thanks for checking out my blog and following yours now!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  6. loove this eye look! You always have nice eye makeup =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very nice sunset on your eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...