Saturday, June 1, 2013

Purple and Blue eye shadow

Hi everyone,
 I decided to experiment with purple and blue eye shadows from my Coastal Scents palette. I have to admit, blue eye shadow is not a color I often wear because I associate it with bright pink lipstick and old tie dye jeans back from when I was a baby and people's style was a bit...shall we say different.

I decided to be brave and use some of the blue shades in the palette and I have to say I like how the colors look.



To get this look I used:

*My Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette

*I used the same outer V color on the outer 2/3 below my waterline
*I used the same inner eyelid color to highlight my inner tear duct

9 comments:

  1. The blue compliments your browns really well. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I was a bit reluctant with the blue at fist but I am starting to like it.

      Delete
  2. GORGEOUSNESS! I adore this <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and colorful, perfect for summer! I always find myself too afraid to use hues of those colors, but they look gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia, I know what you mean, there was a time when I was a bit reluctant to wear these colors too but I find myself buying more bright colors and creating new looks these days.

      Delete
  4. Nice combination, I also agree that it looks very good for Summer! Lips look very nice as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! great job with the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...