Thursday, June 13, 2013

The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

I was tagged to do the 7 Deadly Sins post by the lovely Jackie Washington from Beauty Made Simple. If you would like to check out her responses to the questions you can find them here:

Rules:
*Follow and Link the person who tagged you
*Answer the questions on greed, wrath, gluttony, sloth, pride lust and envy
*Tag as many people as you wish, and be sure to let them know
*Let the person who tagged you know by linking up in the comments

 Greed: What is your most expensive beauty item?

Right now it would have to be the Macadamia deep repair hair masque, only because it cost almost $40 and I have long thick hair and go through it very fast.
Wrath: What item do you have a love hate relationship with?
BB creams. I just don’t get it, if I have foundation and concealer why do need a beauty balm. I refuse to buy a BB cream and even if I did some of the brands have about 5 shades and none of them match.
Gluttony: Which brand takes up most of your collection? 
MAC, I found some products that I like and I am sticking by them.
Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Face primer. I just forget to put it on and by the time I do my foundation is on and it’s too late.
Pride: What gives you the most confidence?
My MAC Pro Long Wear concealer. It is my favorite concealer and I can use it without even needing to apply foundation. It gives me full flawless coverage. I could probably give up everything else except this in order to walk out of my house with flawless looking skin.
Lust: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
The Sigma kabuki brush set. I have been eyeing this set all year.
Envy: Which makeup product/ look is great on others but not on yourself?
White eyeliner on the lower water line. For some reason it just looks too harsh on me. I usually opt for a beige color instead.
I tag:
Jackie from Five Two Certified http://fivetwocertified.blogspot.ca/
Cookie from The Charming Cheshire http://charmingcheshire.blogspot.ca/

10 comments:

  1. What a fun tag! I love reading tag posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you did this, Erica! I agree about white eyeliner not working for me, my skin is too dark and the contrast just looks weird. I also highly recommend those Sigma brushes, I have two of the ones in that set and they're amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up on the brushes I'm in need of some more great brushes.

      Delete
  3. Hey girl, awesome tag! Thanks! I just finished mine... Take a look -

    http://charmingcheshire.blogspot.com/2013/06/7-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little sneak peeks into people's make up collections/routines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the Sigma Kabuki brush set too!

    I just did this tag! Thanks for tagging me :) http://glitzglamzebra.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-7-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Thanks for tagging me, I will post mine soon =) I agree with the white eyeliner too - it just looks weird on me! and I do loove that Kabuki collection too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok I finally finished this tag! check it out: http://fivetwocertified.blogspot.com/2013/07/tag-post-7-deadly-sins-of-beauty.html

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...