Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask Review

I picked up this recovery mask prior to my trip to Dubai because I read that the water there was very hard and could be damaging to hair. Because the desert air can make hair dry as well I wanted something affordable that I could use a lot of often and would keep my hair soft and protected from environmental factors.

Here is some info about this product:
*Concentrated weekly treatment for soft lustrous hair
*Treats dry, over processed and color treated hair (which I have none of but I figured that would make it work even better)
*So powerful just a small amount is enough to restore dried out strands for shining hair
*Leave in for 3-5 mins 
*Contains meadowfoam seed and sweet almond
While on vacation I did use this product more than once a week but that had no adverse effects. This mask smells pretty good, it is creamy in texture and a little does go a long way. As soon as I put it in my hair I notice a difference; my hair feels slippery and smoother and is easy to detangle and comb. After I use this mask my hair feels softer and it has a very different texture to it which is hard to explain; I would describe it as an artificial silkiness which isn't a bad thing...just different. As a bonus my hair maintained the silky feeling days after I conditioned and for about $6 at Walmart in the U.S. it did get the job done. 

I would recommend trying this mask even if you only use it once per week, it is more effective than many of the other drug store brands I have tried.

12 comments:

  1. Maybe I should try this because I have issues with my hair getting dry. I'm always looking for an effective deep conditioning mask! I really like the price of this one! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth a try for a drug store deep treatment.

      Delete
  2. Does it weigh down your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this around and have heard a lot of good things about it ... I think I'm going to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this and the shampoo. I haven't used it in months because I've been trying other shampoos and conditioners and forgot about it, but I might try it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the review! I will put this in my list if the one I'm using now don't work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might give this a try! My hair, the crazy mane that it is, could always use some extra moisture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the few that I haven't tried. I have been dying my hair for the last 14 years, so I only wash my hair a few times a week and use a deep conditioning mask instead of normal conditioner. It keeps the color from fading and my hair from looking fried. I'll add this to my list of ones to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this isn't actually my fav deep treatment from the drug store, there is one that I like a lot more than this one although this one is good. I will have a blog on that one coming up and also on the Macadamia deep treatment.

      Delete
  8. love it and following (:

    (check out my blog: www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, just followed you back and checked out your blog :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...