Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Favorites!!

June has already come to an end and that means it’s time for June favorites!!!

Revlon Color Burst 018 Fire
I love this lip gloss, it is very pigmented for a gloss, similar to a lip stain but doesn't dry out the lips. This gloss is SUPER glossy and it doesn't really dry after you apply it. It makes your lips look wet so you may have to blot a bit if you don't care for that look, but I like it! 

Essie: Bottle Service
This is a beautiful pink color by Essie, perfect for summer.

GVP Conditioning Balm
This is Sally’s Beauty Supply’s version (dupe) for the Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm. I don’t care so much for the smell but it is great for adding extra moisture to the hair and costs about $7.

Sinful Colors: Dream On
(I added the sparkles on top)
This nail polish dries matte which I don’t like so I add a shiny top coat. But I love this color!

Las Vegas Tote
I got this tote on my trip to Vegas and it is a great summer tote or beach bag. I love the chrome look and the colors.

Bath and Body Works Gel Sanitizer 
I can’t go anywhere without these little guys. My favorite scent is Twilight Woods but I ran out of that one.
Black Platform Pumps
I got these shoes from Charlotte Russe for about $40 and I love them. They are super high but the platform design makes them easier to walk in.  They go well with everything from jeans to skirts and dresses. 

Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Gel 
I got this huge tub of hair gel at my local beauty supply store for about $5. It works well to keep fly away hairs down when wearing a pony tail or neat bun. It can also give your hair the hold it needs without drying it out.  It is made with 100% argan oil, it leaves no flakes or residue and the jar says it helps add shine and conditions.


Ed Hardy Perfume
I love this Ed Hardy perfume !! All it says on the bottle is Ed Hardy but just remember that it is in the PINK bottle. This scent is sweet, light and perfect for everyday wear, one of my all time favs.

Wet n Wild Berry Shimmer blush
This blush is very pigmented, a little goes a long way and I love the color.

Little Penguin Merlot  
I have tried many red wines but I keep coming back to this wine.  I think it tastes great and it is made in Australia. It only costs about $11 but it is my favorite red wine. 

  Sharp Objects
My favorite book this month was called Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. She is also the author of the novel Gone Girl which was on my favorites list last month. My sister liked her writing style and bought 2 more of her novels after we read Gone Girl. I find that Gillian's stories are a bit dark and disturbing. They are also quite violent but also very intriguing. Her characters are all damaged women who have some sort of dark past and there is also an aspect of criminal investigations and a detective genre. If you don't like books that are bit dark then you won't like this one but I liked not knowing exactly what the characters were capable of and the psychological thriller and investigative theme.


So that is it for my June favorites  comment below and let me know what products you have been loving this month.

7 comments:

  1. I love how you include books in your favorites. I should start doing that too. Those shoes are really cute, and I love the polish colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ash, Thanks, and yes you should I love getting good book recommendations

      Delete
  2. Oh nice faves! I love your nails with the Sinful colors polish, looks amazing! The shoes are adorable <3 And love the W&W blush, such gorgeous shade^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good things in one post! :)

    I like Australian wines, they have so many good and not pricey brands.
    Other complimets go to shoes and sinful colors nail polish ;)


    http://makeupdemon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post, so many lovely things especially the polish!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...