Saturday, June 8, 2013

Coral and Gold Eye Shadow Using Inglot Shadows

I love this coral color in my Inglot palette. It isn't quite like any other color I have in my shadow collection. It is by far my favorite color in the palette.
I combined the coral tone #336 with the gold color from my Naked 2 palette called Half Baked (second color from the left below)
This look was super easy to do but I love how the colors compliment each other.

I realized that when I posted the Inglot palette in my previous haul I did not let everyone know what the colors are, so they are posted below in case you are interested in getting any of these shades.
From left to right:
Purple #439
Teal green #372
Sky blue #371
Orange coral #366
Sparkly orange #51

11 comments:

  1. Your eyes look gorgeous (as usual)! I definitely need to try some Ingot shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this color combo! Looks so pretty on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink is crazy pigmented. Looks awesome!
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Love this look! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this color combo. Will definitely try this look! Great job! I would appreciate it if you would follow my blog. Thanks :)

    http://muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...