Friday, May 3, 2013

Silver and black smokey eye

Hi everyone,
Today I did something simple, a smokey eye using my Naked 2 palette.



* On the outer V area, in the crease and under my lower lash line I used the color Blackout
*On my lid and around my inner tear duct as a highlight I used the color Bootycall
*I lined my top lash line with the e.l.f. cream eyeliner
*I lined my bottom lash line with the Revlon Color Stay eye liner pencil
*On my lips I am wearing the color Rich Cocoa by Kiss New York

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty! Love the naked palettes! Just followed your blog on bloglovin, found you on the Monday beauties blog hop! Would be awesome if you could check out my blog and maybe give it a follow? :-)

    Www.chrissylilly.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrissy, Just checked out your blog and followed back. Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...